beans are rich in protein. only 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of boiled kidney beans boast almost 9 grams of protein, accounting for 27% of the total calorie content.In fact, beans are one the richest plant-based sources of protein, sometimes referred to as “poor man’s meat. Kidney beans are mainly composed of starchy carbs, which account for approximately 72% of the total calorie content
beans are high in fiber & rich in various vitamins and minerals
- Molybdenum. Beans are high in molybdenum, a trace element mainly found in seeds, grains, and legumes.
- Folate. Also known as folic acid or vitamin B9, folate is considered particularly important during pregnancy.
- Iron. This essential mineral has many important functions in your body. Iron may be poorly absorbed from beans due to their phytate content.
- Copper. This antioxidant trace element is often low in the Western diet. Aside from beans, the best dietary sources of copper are organ meats, seafood, and nuts.
- Manganese. This compound is present in most foods, especially in whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
- Potassium. This essential nutrient may have beneficial effects on heart health.
- Vitamin K1. Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K1 is important for blood coagulation.
When you order from Storeroom.in, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible.